Thursday, September 8, 2016

This week's links ...


After a dreary day we were treated to a gorgeous sunset rainbow this evening, just in time to share before I go off-line for the weekend, starting after dinner which will be in about 15 minutes. Due to my self-imposed internet fast I'm writing this earlier than normal.

1. I made this chicken salad earlier in the week and these falafels. Both were winners.

2. The Big Girl and I get stuck into dystopian fiction together. Options here.

3. Free printable DIY seed packets.

4. 31 Must Read Books for all Readers. This is a crowd sourced list of books. I've read 11 and those were good.

5. Hubby would not like me reading things like this. He's very unlikely to eat leftovers that have been in the fridge for more than two days and his first inclination is to throw rather than take a chance. Although he is getting better at handling my leftover makeovers. How do you know when food is still safe to eat.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments: