Saturday, July 16, 2016

This week's links ...

Well it was back to dog school for The Big Girl and Riley this morning after an unintended, almost 1 year break which meant today was a review to make sure he was fit for mixing with other dogs and humans. He passed with flying colours of course, which means at least the next 9 Saturday mornings will be spent at Kintala. Today is the most gorgeous day, sunny and little wind after a week of awful weather, we can only hope that our good fortune continues. This afternoon I'm going to tackle the lounge room with The Boy. His many projects conducted up there, plus a growing array of music and musical instruments have left it in a state that makes me shudder every time I need to enter. The Little Girl is away on music camp so I've made the executive decision to get rid of most of the old piano books apart from her final book, that way there will be room for her current violin music, plus hopefully, The Boy's current drums and guitar music. There's also a pile of violin books that she will need to decide whether to store or throw once she gets home.

Anyway onto this week's links which have nothing to do with dog school or clutter filled lounge rooms ...

1. As mentioned in my last post, my photography has taken a backseat lately but I'd like to kick start it again and what better way than with Rinda's Scavenger Hunt. I've already collected a few in Italy and hope to remember now that I'm home to look for the rest. For further photography inspiration: 16 Photography Projects.

2. How to be Super Organised with Evernote. For those of you who are digital lovers, but would transfer extremely well to a bullet journal format I think. Or what about Bullet Journal + GTD.

3. How to Arrange Flowers.

4. The Little Girl likes to take salads to school for her lunch. Often I just roast up some veges, cook some mixed rice or quinoa, sautee some greens and she picks what she wants in the morning, adds a dressing and some nuts or seeds and she's good to go. My go to dressing is olive oil, balsamic vinegar, some mustard, salt and pepper. Maybe was can get a bit more adventurous with these homemade salad dressings.

5. Donna Hay's new week treats.

No comments: