Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Finally ...

could apply to a few things, like finally I'm posting here after a long break ...

I just checked and my last post was March 9th about our trip to Central Australia that was this time last year and I haven't yet finished my series of posts on that trip. I've missed posting here, especially since pretty much all my creative hobbies have gone by the wayside over the last few months. I just got back from a 2 week break in Italy with Hubby and The Big Girl and took a million photos ... well maybe not a million, but a lot and can't wait to get stuck into them. I also did daily 1min videos on my iphone, I just have two days that I didn't finish while we were away and once they're done I'll have a 15min movie of our trip.

I'll intend sharing something here but for now I'm easing back into blogging with a Twenty Words post.

IMG_4856

Forty-two hours later her case arrives. Did it see some interesting places or just get lost in Milan's Malpensa airport?

1 comment:

alexa said...

How lovely to see you! Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing those photos and hearing your stories ...