Saturday, November 14, 2015
This week's links ...
My desk the morning after the midnight deadline for my essay. I had to take the Little Girl to pickup an award at her school sports presentation night before getting back home to cut 400 words from the essay. About half of that is now on the floor next to my desk after I pushed it all off so I had enough space to catch up my work. Clean up will be happening soon but first some links.
1. We have a foam roller and I credit it with helping me stay running ... I roll my IT band everyday I run. Here's 11 self-massage techniques.
2. 15 Tips to improve your drawing skills.
3. Free Brush Style font (email subscription required).
4. Simplifying your digital life.
5. The value of remembering ordinary moments.