Sunday, November 1, 2015

This week's links ...

YGWR0736

 My morning run, long the beach between Pt. Lonsdale. and Queenscliff.  My longest run since I picked up running after my month long break, 8km.

Here's some links for your weekend ...

1. How to raise seedlings.

2. How to Use Evernote to Reduce Paper clutter.

3. BBQ Sauce. I've tried a few different BBQ sauce recipes, may give this one a go.

4. A Season to Gather Happiness.

5. Not doing it all.  Just do the things that matter most to you.

1 comment:

alexa said...

I always look forward to these because I know that our hard work in finding things is going to have a gift for me :). Today. it's the post on gathering happiness - so close to my own thinking these last weeks. I've bookmarked the Evernote article, but I am a little afraid to go down the digital route - somehow it seems very complex with lots of new learning and my brain is tired!