It's the first day of school holidays for The Boy and second for the girls. The Boy had a soccer presentation and The Little Girl was swimming at MSAC this morning ... now hubby is getting ready for a work trip, The Little girl is enjoying playing on her violin with new (Grade 6) pieces abd no pressure.
Here's those links:
1. Some words that my sister might enjoy ... if she's reading.
2. I made this easy lemon chicken and it was good.
3. A very neat journal layout.
4. Quitting as a Productivity Tactic
5. I've tried monthly family albums even though I've missed a few weeks that need to be caught with our weekly album this year I think I agree with Life Albums: The case for weekly documentation.