Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rinda's 2015 Summertime Photo Scavengerhunt Wrap-Up

This is the first where I announce ... I'm finished Rinda's 2015 Hunt!

Well, I would have but there are still a few missing on my list, mainly because I just didn't think of taking a photo when I might have seen them. I got 17 items on the list and I'm pretty happy with that. You can see all my items here, here, here and here.

I did want to post one final photo ... #21.

Untitled

And say thank-you to Rinda for hosting us all again this year.

3 comments:

alexa said...

Hey, lovely to see you, Melissa! And well done on getting as many as you did. I flunked the multiple flags on a flagpole one. Great to see all those books behind you too :).

pearshapedcrafting said...

I loved seeing your photos -especially loved the public toilets and the mining truck ! Chrisx

Susanne said...

Yay, on capturing such fine snaps, I enjoyed flipping through your posts.