Monday, September 7, 2015

Around here ...

With no basketball game to go and watch Hubby and I could go out on Saturday for dinner at a reasonable hour with our friends.

I am reading Prayer: Finding the Heart's True Home, King of Foxes and That Crumpled Paper was due last week. The last is in the hopes of finding some strategies to help The Boy get himself organised. I'm only a couple of chapters in but I've already worked out he is a Tech Master ... I almost laughed out loud at the description because it is him to a T!

For Father's Day Hubby asked us all to contribute 1 hour to weeding the garden. The front needed the most attention. Riley was disappointed not to be out there with us.

IMG_3087

We had my parents and sister for lunch. Roast scotch fillet, potatoes and salad and an apple and rhubarb crumble. The Big Girl made caramel slice.

Father's Day

The Boy will be playing in the guitar ensemble on Tuesday night, which will be the fourth and final music concert that we will need to attend this term.

The Little Girl enjoyed having no nagging about music practice this weekend as she completed her violin exam on Thursday and the concerto evening was on Friday. After two music exams and three performances this term she deserves a bit of a break.

I'm trying to decide on the topic of my major essay for this semester.

We're all looking forward to the school holidays.


No comments: