Saturday, August 1, 2015

This week's links ...

1. Feel silly putting all those little things on your gratitude list? Three Good Things ... a less daunting way to do a gratitude journal. I should start this in my bullet journal.

2. How to take a flat lay photo.

3. Hubby and The Little Girl enjoy zucchini slice for their lunches but we usually have uneaten zucchinis in summer because there's only so much slice I can fit in my freezer. Freezing just the zucchini would take up a lot less space. How to Freeze Zucchini.

4. Ok, so I'm not a hipster so if you're not either don't let that put you off checking out 60 free fonts for Hipsters.

5. I'm still using my bullet journal (I'm on to my second book) and have tried various monthly setups before going back the original days listed on one page with tasks the other but I'm finding some days I can't fit everything in. The monthly setup in this bullet journal might solve this problem.

No comments: