Friday, August 14, 2015

2015 Album: Weeks 31 &32

So. despite my best intentions I've got a little behind with our 2015 family album but we'll keep plugging away. Today I've got my latest pages and I'll go back and fill the gaps later.

What we did Week 31: The Boy helped decorate the Makerspace at school where his tech extension group meets. The Little Girl had a GSV PB Athletics Meet, running the 800m. I started second semester classes. Riley had his second IDA class. We went to the Monash Open Day.

The pages: I didn't have many photos so just one page.

What we did week 32: I had an episode of vertigo, luckily Hubby was home to do the morning driving and by lunchtime I was up, if not quite myself. The Little Girl had her GSV Preliminary athletics carnival and ran very badly, then missed swimming for the rest of the week with a cold. The Big Girl had her school social. The Little Girl swam in the Nunawading SC meet at MSAC on Sunday and managed 2 PB's for 3 races. Hubby took the other two kids to the RMIT Open Day. The Big Girl preferred the look of Monash's architecture program. Afterwards we had dinner at my parents.

The pages: Just one page again. I took a photo of the social ticket to include. 

PL2015-Wk32

No comments: