Today we are doing a massive overhaul of the kids activity room which first involves a major cleanup ... so I've snuck away to let The Boy tackle the lego. Here's some links ito sneak away to.
1. Journal prompts to tell your story.
2. Blog post idea: 100 words of now.
3. As the mother of a wiggly kid who displayed a marked increase in ability to do his language exercises when rolling down a grassy hill as opposed to sitting still (although he is not ADHD) I agree with "Let the wiggly kids wiggle."
4. Now that my papers are purged down to a miniscule amount it might be time to think about creating an In Case of Emergency document.
5. Getting Big but not urgent projects done ... the 7 minute strategy.