Saturday, June 20, 2015

This week's links ...

1. Tell your family story in five easy steps. Love the simple design.

2. I read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up earlier in the year and quickly did my wardrobe and books but then life got in the way. I just about got through our papers today and this checklist will help me finish the job over the next few months.

3. Looking for something to read? 29 books you Should Definitely Read this Summer.

4. I've flirted with Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt for a few years now but this year I might actually finish. Since we are going on our roadtrip to Central Australia in less than two weeks I hope to have plenty of opportunity for photo taking. You can read all about it and join in at Rinda's blog.

5. We had this beef and broccoli for dinner last night. It was good and got a thumbs up from the rest of the family.

No comments: