Saturday, June 13, 2015

This week's links ...

Hello today. It's beautiful, sunny weather here. I spent the morning watching the Little Girl run her first 4km race in the All Schools Victorian Cross Country Championships, it is perfect weather for being outside. I dp plan to take myself out for a run later this afternoon, after Hubby and The Big Girl return from her first driving practice (she passed her learner's yesterday) but for now here's some links for your weekend ...

1. I made this meatloaf a couple of weeks ago and it was a hit even with the non-cheese-loving members of our household. Will definitely be made again.

2. I finally got around to making Iced Vovo Cupcakes on The Big Girl's birthday (that would be #11 on the list.) They worked well except that the marshmallow cooled too quickly to ice all the cupcakes so we were left with 3 plain cakes.

3. I'm intrigued by this method of preserving fresh basil in the fridge for a year.

4. How to Pack a Week of Salads that stay fresh until Friday. ... then I just need the accompanying article "How to get Hubby to eat salads Monday to Friday."

5. and can't go past a good DIY so ... DIY Pegboard Organizer.

No comments: