Saturday, June 6, 2015

This week's links ...

The morning after the midnight deadline ...

IMG_1828

and a similar spread on the dining table. 4000 words on Donald MacKinnon's anti-theodicy and another unit done.

And since I now have some free mental space I'm back here and I've got a few things to share, but for today, some links.

1. A few weeks ago I had to go and get a remedial massage because my back, shoulders and neck were so tight. He wasn't happy with my posture. Here's 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Posture.

2. 21 books from the last 5 years every woman should read. I've read the Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks and The Goldfinch and enjoyed both of them.

3. I also use Feedly and gmail. Some good tips in this article on Managing Information Flow.

4. Modern Mrs Darcy's 2015 Summer Reading Guide.

5. 31 Plants that Repel Mosquitoes.




1 comment:

alexa said...

Great to see you, and hoping you get a break for mind and body after that sterling effort! Thank-you for the links - I think I'll be heading first to managing information flow :).