It's nearly the end of the weekend here but if you're looking for something to read here's some links.
1. We finished off the planting in our Japanese inspired courtyard this week. Here's some inspiring Japanese landscapes.
2. 3 Vital Steps to Avoiding Information Overload.
3. In a similar vein Pip's thoughtful post How to Beat Information Overwhelm and still care about the world.
4. Help for weeknight dinners ... 50+ easy school night dinners.
5. Got a busy schedule? You may not need more time, just energy and perspective.