Saturday, May 2, 2015
This week's links ...
1. A cute and easy DIY gift idea for Mother's Day. If I can get my act together some of these will be being made.
2. I was browsing the HeraldSun home magazine last week and there was a recipe for Mee Goreng so I decided to cook it for dinner that night. It was a big hit ... but I did leave out the tofu. Here is the recipe.
3. I also wandered out to the garden and spied our massive overgrown rhubarb (above) so we had Strawberry-rhubarb crisp for dessert.
4. Gorgeous free e-mag decorating with plants (email required).
5. Our climbing roses have been in for almost a year now and it will soon be time to prune so this article on training roses may come in helpful.