Saturday, May 2, 2015

This week's links ...

Rhubarb

1. A cute and easy DIY gift idea for Mother's Day. If I can get my act together some of these will be being made.

2. I was browsing the HeraldSun home magazine last week and there was a recipe for Mee Goreng so I decided to cook it for dinner that night. It was a big hit ... but I did leave out the tofu. Here is the recipe.

3. I also wandered out to the garden and spied our massive overgrown rhubarb (above) so we had Strawberry-rhubarb crisp for dessert.

4. Gorgeous free e-mag decorating with plants (email required).

5. Our climbing roses have been in for almost a year now and it will soon be time to prune so this article on training roses may come in helpful.

1 comment:

alexa said...

Wow, that is some rhubarb! My father hated rhubarb so much he used to run the lawnmower over my mother's rhubarb patch, but it just grew back stronger. You seem to very growing focussed this week! Thank-you for the interesting links, especially the foody ones :).