Saturday, March 28, 2015

This week's links ...

I presented my seminar paper yesterday so that was a relief ... now I just need to catch up the things I let go the previous couple of days. Today we went to see this little guy ...


IMG_0268

Only two more weeks until he comes home. Anyway, here's some links for your weekend.

1. The cutest DIY Mini desktop bullet planter. (looks very easy)

2. Fantastic free printable. One for every day in February.

3. Lots of information on vegetable gardening.

4. Four Tips for Outdoor sports Photography.

5. Growing Potatoes in Containers.


2 comments:

alexa said...

I loved some of those printables! Great growing links, thank-you. Our potatoes last year shrank - they were smaller when we harvested them, than when we put them in!

IIP EDU said...

This is great and just what I've been looking for. Thanks alot!!


IIP Foundation India | IIP Academy of Photography | Indian Institute of Photography