We're currently enjoying a long weekend round here. Lots of relaxing at the beach house with a smattering of homework for the girls and reconnecting with the cousins for The Boy. Here's some links ...
1. Short daily entries in a journal.
2. Engage the Core. - "What is at the centre of your life? What makes you feel solid and strong? When it’s engaged, what makes you feel relaxed?"
3. DIY Mid-century coffee table.
4. Hand Letting Tips. I would love to incorporate some of this into my journal at some stage.
5. How to fall asleep in less than a minute. I haven't tried this yet but should.