Monday, March 23, 2015

Currently ...

IMG_1493

Writing a seminar paper on Augustine's thought on evil.

Smelling banana and choc chip muffins that I just took out of the oven.

Reading The Goldfinch and loving it. I picked it as a prize winner to read this year (#1 on the list)

Hoping The Little Girl will finally make it to swimming training this week after being out of action for 3 weeks with sinus issues. The bag is packed at the back door and I will find out if it's a go when I pick her up from school.

Looking forward to the end of term ... but not happy that the kids holidays don't coincide, only overlaping for one week. 

Trying to avoid getting caught in today's intermittent showers.

2 comments:

alexa said...

Golly, if I had to read that lot, I'd need more than one batch of banana muffins to see me through! Hoping your girl was fine :).

Susanne said...

The Goldfinch is on my list as well. I haven't attempted any Augustine.