Thursday, January 15, 2015

A list for 2015

If you've been round here for any length of time you may have realised that I make lists. Many times these lists don't get completed, but there's always some things crossed off and at the end I've always accomplished more than I would have if I hadn't have made the list in the first place.

  1. Read 2 classics.
  2. Drive to Alice Springs.
  3. Finish a mini photo book and try a new printer.
  4. Take the kids geocaching. Find 5 caches.
  5. Make naan bread.
  6. Get a dog.
  7. Compete in a 10K run.
  8. Read 2 book prize winners.
  9. Walk King's Canyon.
  10. Complete our 2014 album.
  11. Make Iced Vovo Cupcakes with the kids.
  12. Make pain au chocolate.
  13. Put in a fish pond.
  14. Complete 2 units towards my MA.
  15. Read a science themed non-fiction book.
  16. See Uluru at sunrise and sunset.
  17. Make a photo book of our Kakadu holiday.
  18. Be tourists in our home town.
  19. Try some homemade Kitchen Hand Scrub.
  20. Make Japanese food.
  21. Put together a photo gallery on our family room wall.
  22. Read a biography.
  23. Make a photo book of our trip to Lord howe Island.
  24. Make homemade baked beans.
  25. Do something with the blank wall above my desk.
  26. Try a new restaurant with Hubby.
  27. Make a terrarium.
  28. Ride our bikes from Queenscliff to Drysdale.
  29. Bottle up some pasta sauce.
  30. Try making liquid hand soap.

1 comment:

alexa said...

Well, you have certainly got some list there, Melissa, full of personal and family things. I admire the way you can think so far ahead - I am managing a month at a time! I am with you on the value of making a list; your earlier post (November?) with a link to Bullet Journalling has led me to start one for this year and so far, so productively good. Thank-you!