Saturday, November 29, 2014
This week's links ...
1. We made pork buns last week. We were all home in the afternoon, we had leftover roast pork that had already done quite a few lunchbox sandwiches, and I wanted to do something a little different to celebrate the end of a long running dispute. I ended up with about half the meat left over after making the buns and I felt they did need more meat in them. If I do make them again I'll make sure I force more meat into the buns.
2. The Week in Texts. With a bit of tweaking would make a change in the project life album.
3. This week I tried a new slow cooker recipe Hot and Spicy Braised Peanut Chicken which was a winner.
4. DIY wood base terrariums.
5. Free guided journalling pages.