Monday, August 11, 2014

The soccer coach.

Those of you who are regular attenders round here will know that I adopt the twenty words format quite often, being an easy post that transfers well into our Project Life album. The meme originated with Abi and this week it's that time of the month when she hosts a linky, so now would be the perfect time to join in with your own post.


IMG_3445

Working out player positions. It's just one part of her role as coach of her school's Junior B Soccer team.

7 comments:

Abi said...

That looks like a complicated job! I was always hopeless at sport so I admire anyone who plays well! Thank you for advertising my meme today too!

scrappyjacky said...

Definately not something I'd want to have to do.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I wouldn't have the first clue. Not a sporty bone in my body. Great experience for your girl.

Miriam said...

Great 20 Words and I would never have thought that's how 'they' plan the player positions! I learn't something too. Thanks.

Missus Wookie said...

Good luck on the coaching - great set of words too.

Lizzie said...

Hum, rather her than me... I'm not very clever with sporty stuff. Great that she can handle the responsibility at only 15 (you *do* mean The Big Girl, don't you?!).
Good photo and a fun little story.

Julia said...

What a great detail to capture on film. Lovely words too x