- Bible reading plan. I'm following the girls plan from youth group so we can have a conversation about it sometimes. I just glued this in.
- List of ideas to try, things I'm concerned about. I go through my daily journal pages each week and transfer to here anything that has popped up that I don't want to tackle in the next week or month.
- Our 4 week rotating menu for Term 3.
- List of vouchers and their expiry dates.
- Notes from a study skills seminar I attended with The Big Girl.
- Goals brain storming session.
- Specific goals for the next 6 months that came out of my brain storming session.
- Notes on Brene Brown's Daring Greatly. A highly recommended read. I only note down things that I think are really worthwhile and my notes on this book filled 3 pages.
- Some general information for the unit I'm studying this semester and a plan of attack for the assessment tasks.
The fact that I have everything that is on my mind in one book is a great advantage to actually writing things down. If I had to think where to put something I might not write it down at all and then it would probably be lost as it gets crowded out by the huge variety of things jostling for my attention.