1. Sushi. We followed the instructions in the Obento kit.
3. Slow cooker Provencal Chicken and beans (except I didn't have the beans, but I did have some Kale so I put that in.)
5. Dumplings three ways. We watched this video on folding dumplings 7 ways.
6. We also tried making jam doughnuts the same way we made nutella doughnuts earlier in the year ... nutella works better but these were still yum.
7. The Boy leafed through the AWW Cooking Class for Kids and picked out the Choc-caramel slice to make. This is definitely a special occasion slice. You can find the recipe here.
8. And for post spending all afternoon at MSAC, just The Little Girl and I at home, Sunday dinner we had Jamie Oliver's Giant Veg Rosti, Poached Eggs, Spinach and Peas.