That's the cover ... but before I get to the album I am also doing a video project this year. The kids love looking at the old videos so I decided this year to attempt a One Second a Day Video Project. My aim was to trial it for January and see how I went and it is going well so I am going to continue it for as long as I don't get bored.
As you can see I also put together a Project Life album. I haven't finished last year's and this year I want to finish it early in the New Year so I've made a few changes to my process.
- I will still organise the album monthly instead of weekly.
- I will still use my templates from last year.
- But I will slot the photos in at the end of each week instead of the end of the month.
- I will keep including the odd random digital layout.
- I will also incorporate Simply a Moment, Twenty Words and Month in Numbers into my monthly layouts.
- I will put words on photos.
- I won't include much product.
- I will include a calendar each month.
- I will include a term schedule at the start of each term.
- I will use Bariol and St Marie as my main fonts.
- I will post my layouts here at the end of each month (suitably blurred for the sake of the kids.)
... meanwhile I keep working through last year's album.