Saturday, January 4, 2014

This week's links ...

1. New Years Resolutions you can actually achieve. In all the  New Year earnestness ... I know I've contributed my fair share ... go have a giggle @thedoghousediaries.

2. Actually, it isn't just about "being": it's about "doing" too. - "Of course I want them to be good people. But I don’t want them to be only good people: I want their goodness to be helpful to others. I want them to make a difference, to extend the Kingdom of God, to do what God calls all human beings to do in the opening chapters of the Bible: to take what we’re given and do something good with it."

3. 25 for Sanity Manifesto with Printables. You might not want to do all 25 but a great starting point to think about what might put a little sanity in your life this year.

4. Grow a bumper tomato crop.

5. Pom Pom Napkin Rings ... cute fluffy and colourful.

No comments: