Monday, January 27, 2014

24 Lists: #1 Things we did on Australia Day ...

I love lists but the idea of 52 lists ... 1 a week is a bit much for me. 2 per month? That seems doable. So today I kick off a new project for 2014 ... 24 lists: 2 lists on any topic per month.

Things we did on Australia Day.

  1. Went to church, with a false start at 9am because we forgot services were still on summer schedule.
  2. Weeded and pruned (me).
  3. Watched the roulettes do a fly over our house.
  4. Drilled and screwed (Hubby).
  5. Swam in the pool (kids)
  6. Ate all the leftovers out of the fridge.
  7. Watched the one day international against England (Hubby).
  8. Watched Wawrinka beat Nadal in the Australian Open Final (Me.)
  9. Went up to The Big Girl's bedroom and peaked through the trees at the fireworks over the city.
Australia Day fireworks
(not what they looked like from our house, peaking though the trees)

Do you like lists? Would you like to join me making lists? Leave a comment and link me up.

1 comment:

alexa said...

That sounds like a nice relaxing day ... I will definitely think about joining you in a list blog-post!