Sunday, October 20, 2013

Spring chaos ...


With her plaster she couldn't help ...  she read while I brought some order to a small corner of the chaos.

** Edited to add: As an experiment I posted this from my iphone but I wanted to add thanks to Amy for her push inspiration to just post something after my extended blogging break. So much has been happening that it's been hard to know what to write ... the Little Girl and I went to the funeral of her good friend's mother who was also a friend of mine on Thursday ... we've almost hit the 9 weeks after the accident with her finally out of the wheelchair and on crutches but still in plaster ... 

*** I promise next post to share some photos from our holiday ... the one where had to leave the Little Girl at home :(

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's hard to get started again I am finding!

I would say that you have had more than enough on your plate of recent times - even so, it is lovely to see a post today.

By the way, how hot was it today?! Not used to it at all!

alexa said...

Good to see you again, and glad your daughter is making good progress and hopefully, will be out of plaster for the summer? Sorry to hear of your sad occasions too ...