1. The Big Girl and I have been sharing books this year ... mainly YA dystopia ... maybe our next book will be off this list?
2. Overcoming Racism with the Trinity - " Yet the distinctiveness of each Person in the Trinity does not, in any way, make one subordinate to the Others, or less than the Others. They are all equal in dignity. Moreover, each Person’s diversity in the Trinity excites appreciation in the Others, to a point where love and community between the Three unites them in mutual trust and respect. They become He. Three become One."
3. DIY Concrete Egg Bunkers - a fun riff on the concrete planter.
4. I made beef and broccoli stir fry this week. Really good but maybe add a little less sugar to the sauce. I've frozen another batch of beef in the marinade so that it's ready to go for a fast weeknight meal.
5. What our daughters (and sons) need to know about modesty. - "You are not responsible for another person's choice to violate you; whether with his mind or his eyes or his heart or his hands. None of it is your fault. Ever. "