Saturday, June 8, 2013

This week's links ...

1. Digital Washi Tape Freebie

2. I made this cake for my sister's birthday but substituted frozen raspberries for the strawberries.


3. Could relate to this post. Although unfortunately it's not isolated to the end of school year. I'm so glad the kids have got past readers. I'm not sure who the school requirements were made for but I rebelled when told by my friend that we should be listening to the kids read aloud for 20 mins every night even at grade 4 level. I'll just say there was no way I was going to listen to kids read for 60 mins every. single. night.

4. I really appreciated Pip's post The Secret of my Success.

5. 40 Things for Need to Know Before You're 40 ... Letters to a Woman Mid-Way. (warning auto music)

1 comment:

alexa said...

An hour a day is A LOT! Do they think you have nothing else to do? Off to explore those intruding links ... Midlife is calling to r
Me :).