Moving ahead on my list ...
8. My Romans Project took a back seat while I was overseas so I need to get back into it. I have memorised Rom 1:1-24 so far. - No, will have to make this a priority this month.
12. Edit and backup my photos from our holiday, ready to start making a photobook. - Have started but not finished.
14. My parents bought home some freshly ground flour that I am going to try in this recipe. - No.
15. Do some research on what to do with our olives. - No, I completely forgot about this until right now.
I also need to ...
17. Thoroughly clean out the pantry and the cupboard under the sink. No, will have to do it this month.
19. Go clothes shopping for myself. We went family shopping last Sunday and everyone except for me updated their wardrobes. Mine is in a very sad state, that will need remedying before the weather really gets cold. - No, luckily the weather has been a little more mild after a very chilly start to May and I've been able to make do ... can't last for much longer though.