Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello May

IMG_8166

I just had to bolt outside and rescue the washing off the line.


This month we are looking forward to ...

1. School cross country races for the Little Girl and The Boy.

2. JKC camp for The Boy at Phillip Island.

3. The Little Girl performing at the Boroondara Eisteddfod in her school choir and string orchestra.

4. Dental appointments, hopefully just the checkups required.

5. Swimming Presentation night, Hubby will take The Little Girl.

6. The addition of GSV netball into the Big Girl's schedule after she made one of the school teams.

7. School camp for The Big Girl, and they really do camp this time.

Moving ahead on my list ...

8. My Romans Project took a back seat while I was overseas so I need to get back into it. I have memorised Rom 1:1-24 so far.

9. I have two workshop papers due for uni this month. One of them just happens to be Romans 1:1-17 which works out nicely.

10. I also need to start work on my major essay for this semester.

11. Finish my Feb PL pages and my blog series.

12. Edit and backup my photos from our holiday, ready to start making a photobook.

13. Have a hit of tennis.

14. My parents bought home some freshly ground flour that I am going to try in this recipe.

15. Do some research on what to do with our olives.

I also need to ...

16. Plant winter vegetables.

17. Thoroughly clean out the pantry and the cupboard under the sink.

18. Make appointments for haircuts and orthodontist.

19. Go clothes shopping for myself. We went family shopping last Sunday and everyone except for me updated their wardrobes. Mine is in a very sad state, that will need remedying before the weather really gets cold.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hasn't it got freezing all of a sudden? I did the pantry on the weekend.... seriously, it took about 4 hours. I probably shouldn't admit that in a public situation!

alexa said...

My goodness, that is quite a list! I'm thinking it would take me a lot longer than a month. Good to see you finally have rain, but perhaps it s not that pleasurable!