Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May, that's a wrap (featuring My Month in Numbers)

It's the end of the month which means it's time for My Month in Numbers. Julie is the smart cookie that came up with this idea and she hosts a linky every month where you can check out all the different ways people are recording their numbers each month. Maybe you want to add your own?


So there's the very quick overview of our month in numbers.

I've decided that instead of doing two separate posts at the end of each month I will combine both into one looong monthly wrap-up. Apologies and feel free to click over month-in-numberers. I moved through April's list reasonably well with one noticeable exception (laundry cupboards) which has shown zero progression over the last two months. I've come to the conclusion that at this stage with everything else that's going on I just don't care enough about those cupboards to make it a priority (they're only mildly annoying at this stage) so they will not be making an appearance on May's list.

And so to the list ...

1. Another few days of this ... (which was spring skiing with blue skies). Yes to Spring skiing but the weather changed to this ...

IMG_2416


2. A few days in China and Hong Kong on our way home, sight seeing plus meeting the people from work who I only know through email and skype and seeing our factory. Done.

3. The start of term 2.

4. The Little Girl's swimming Club Championships. Short course PB's in every event, but a little disappointed with her breaststroke which was 3s off her LC time.

5. The start of a new basketball season for the Big Girl. She has only played one match and missed both training sessions due to on ongoing cold she picked up in Hong Kong. The cold finally finally looks to be clearing up so we expect she will be at training tomorrow night.

6. Outdoor soccer for The Boy. 2 out of 2 wins so far, he's out at training now.

7. Piano exam for the Little Girl. Done, still waiting to hear the results.

8. A night out with friends ... we do occasionally have a social life. Done ,very enjoyably, plus The Exchange Student babysat. Win and win.

Moving forward on my list ...

9. I'm going to finish my February pages and finish my blog series that I started last month. - Not quite. One more blog post to go.

10. Hand in my first workshop paper for uni. Done and I was very happy with the result.

11. Have an easy hit of tennis, I've been given the all clear by the physio once I get back from holidays.   For now I just need to remember to do my exercises. No. didn't have time before #12 below and now have to wait for my neck to fully heal.


I also need to ...

12. Get a BCC taken off my neck. Done. The stitches came out today and the doctor has given thumbs up to the full removal and healing is progressing nicely.

13. Complete the two BAS returns. Done.

14. And finish decluttering the laundry cupboards. Not even close. I'm going to drop this off my list, I've had recent problems with various vermin in the pantry so I need to do a full clean and sort in there first.

7 comments:

alexa said...

That is such a neat and graphic format for your month in numbers! Laundry cupboards look like something that is eminently leave-able :).

Beverly said...

Agree with Alexa, awesome graphic for MinN :)

Sheena said...

Wow x
I'm tired just reading your month in numbers :D

Julie Kirk said...

I love the idea of random strangers wanting photos of your kids ... I wonder what they say when they're sharing their photo albums with friends?

The fireworks sound fabulous!

Another lovely graphic - so clear and concise - I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Happy May to you all!

Julie :-)

Suzy said...

Great way to display your numbers.

Im in agreement on the laundray cupboard - it can wait lol

Suzy

Jennie said...

As I newbie to this numbers game I just wanted to say I love how you have recorded your Month in Numbers. Hope you daughter? has recovered fully now. J x

Tamara said...

I love your page for your numbers. Great record for the month Melissa