This month I'm looking forward to ...
1. Another few days of this ...
2. A few days in China and Hong Kong on our way home, sight seeing plus meeting the people from work who I only know through email and skype and seeing our factory.
3. The start of term 2.
4. The Little Girl's swimming Club Championships.
5. The start of a new basketball season for the Big Girl.
6. Outdoor soccer for The Boy.
7. Piano exam for the Little Girl.
8. A night out with friends ... we do occasionally have a social life.
Moving forward on my list ...
9. I'm going to finish my February pages and finish my blog series that I started last month.
10. Hand in my first workshop paper for uni.
11. Have an easy hit of tennis, I've been given the all clear by the physio once I get back from holidays. For now I just need to remember to do my exercises.
I also need to ...
12. Get a BCC taken off my neck.
13. Complete the two BAS returns.
13. And finish decluttering the laundry cupboards.