In the meantime here are some links ...
1. I get a fairly regular chuckle out of the doghouse diaries and this made me laugh after some irritating moments in the middle of a tiring
2. These mushrooms are easy and so good, especially if you happen to have a bottle of white wine in the fridge. We've had them a couple of times in the last two weeks. It helps that the exchange student now makes three people that eat mushrooms.
5. Make rosemary essential oil.
6. Type in a location to generate a map in 6 different styles. Would be good for adding to travel albums or to include a map of your neighbourhood.
7. We will not be decorating eggs this easter (at some stage you have to make a realistic assessment of what you can fit into the time available) but if you think you might, check out the 100+ ideas in this list.
8. I'm still working on not feeling guilty about stupid things, recognising that there are rhythyms to life and sometimes we really do have to drop some things in favour of others, if you are too go read this.
Have a lovely weekend, the kids have had the dinner now and I'm going to make Hubby and I some spaghetti carbonara (the full fat kind) ...