Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Monthly PL Process: Regular Monthly Pages

Each month I include in my PL book my ongoing projects. For these pages the design will remain the same all year, and I'll just vary the colours. The first page of each month features a calendar and the Five of Us shot for that month.

In January, one of the daily challenges at TLP was to do a day in the life page. I was really happy with the resulting page and it adds a bit of the daily details to our album so I've decided to do one day each month. I'll use the same format each month with black and white photos, big title, vellum date and timeline journalling. 


I'll finish each month with my Month in Numbers page.


Supplies used on these pages: BG paper from Jubilee by One Little Bird
Calendar Card by Paislee Press
Vellum Date by Pink Reptile Designs
Staple from For the Record by Paislee Press and One Little Bird


I find having these regular pages helps give some structure to the months layouts and means I'm not starting the month from a completely blank slate.

Up next: A Rough Plan


1 comment:

Amy said...

Melissa, your 2013 PL is looking so sleek and sophisticated - I think it is going to look sensational when you've had it printed. I really like the black and white photos for the specific day and the month in numbers info graphic is fabulous.