Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Look Up - Look Down

This post is inspired by Helena. I really like the idea but I doubt my ability to commit to a weekly project. Some days, situations just lend themselves to this prompt which was the case this day. Unfortunately the battery on my camera had run out earlier in the day, right before the Little Girl received her school leaders badge from the principal during their leaders induction assemble (all I can say to that is lucky for iphones) so these photos are taken on my iphone. They're from the 18th and had sat in my camera+ lightbox until now because I took them, then promptly forgot about them.

Um ... OK... I think my new super power is rambling about nothing ... so ...

Look up to smoke billowing across the sky from a grass fire out at Donnybrook ... look down to ash in the pool.
IMG_2095
IMG_2098

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.