Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In February ...

1. I expect to be settling the kids into school, including our exchange student who we picked up from the airport bright and early this morning.

2. Attending lots of school information sessions and other school functions ... I didn't think about the extra lot when we signed on for the exchange.

3. Attending swim meets. There are three in February for the Little Girl. One was this morning so Hubby looked after that.

4. Resting my arm. I have tendontitis and need to rest for a couple of weeks, hopefully it heals quickly but I won't be playing tennis.

... I began this post on Saturday night and am just getting back to it today (Tuesday morning), it's been a bit crazy round here ... continuing ...

5. This month I am trying an experiment in having an internet blackout from 9pm-9am

Moving forward on my list I want to ...

6. Finish December 2012 PL layouts

7. Do the January 2013 PL layouts.

8. Talk to the kids about their goals.

9. Keep going with the Roman's Project.

10. Work on my bread making.

I also need to ...

11. Set up my command central now that we have converted our study to a guest bedroom for the year. We moved all our stuff out of that room but it's spread out around the house now and not very well organised.

12. Start planning what we to see in China when we go at the end of March.




No comments: