Saturday, January 19, 2013

This week's links ...

1. Winter PL Cards

2. Really cool printable calendar

3. For those of you who are handy or have a Mr. Handy an outdoor sectional.

4. For those of you who like your DIY to require a little less exertion what about OK string art.

5. We went berry picking down at Gentle Annie's yesterday ...

IMG_1986
 
and picked 3.7kg of berries which we turned into jam. Blackberries and silvan berries. I'd never heard of silvan berries but they were yummy ... a bit like a raspberry.

 Here's an article on growing your own berries.

6. We also picked strawberries and I made strawberry summer cake.

7. Also New Year's Eve I made this rice noodle salad with asian BBQ prawns - YUM!

2 comments:

alexa said...

Gosh, that string art is spectacular!

A-M said...

Melissa, I came across a link to your blog from an "old" thread over at Nuts 4 Digi.
I have just had a lovely time browsing a few of your postings here. Your family is growing up fast. I now have 3 beautiful granddaughters whose family has just moved to Byron Bay.
I still do a lot of digi and have just joined the CT at N4D which was my desire from when I first joined there way back in 2008 - my first digi forum. I left N4D for a time but returned as I am still friends with Deb ( canpeg ). I dabble in designing and take part in two blog trains with that. Also use my digital art for a Hymn Scripture Challenge.
Better end off.... God Bless
A-M