Thursday, January 3, 2013

A list for 2013

A list of the things I want to do, are important to do, had a whim to do for 2013. If you've been popping in here for a while you'll know that none of my lists are hard and fast must do types of lists. There's no beating up if I don't do everything but I've found that even though it's unlikely I'll tick everything off the list I do more than I would have without it.
  • Keep going wider and deeper.
  • Read at least one book per month and at least 18 for the year. Make 5 of them from my lists.
  • Finish two photobooks
  • Achieve HD's for my two subjects this year.
  • More simple family fun. Night swims, board games, family movie night, family feast, games in the backyard, adventures in the neighborhood.
  • Learn to cook some Korean.
  • Go on more dates with Hubby. Let's say 6 which would be 4 more than this year.
  • Better encourage the kids in their passions and studies.
  • Find the best homemade bread recipes ... maybe bottle stuff too.
  • Encourage the family and small group to keep going wider and deeper too.
  • Play more consistently good tennis in my matches.
  • Decorate ... pictures on walls, house plants and all that stuff.
  • Keep current putting together our family album for 2013.


1 comment:

alexa said...

Your list is full of worthwhile things - I especially like your phrase 'wider and deeper', which seems a great way to live life. Wishing you all a happy new year and every success in doing as much of it as is possible for you. So true that a list helps us focus ...