Saturday, October 6, 2012

This week's links ...

1. The kids made these chocolate chip cookies this week. They were good but not better than our trusty recipe which I'll have to share with you sometime. We've been making it for years. I also made Mongolian Beef but it was too sweet maybe a half or less of the sugar?

2. October is collection month for Samaritan's Shoeboxes. This is a good one to do with kids. Hubby didn't quite get around to taking the kids out to fill theirs today as planned but it will be happening sometime in the next week or so.

3. So I fell off the 12 on 12 band wagon and I don't intend to hop back on but it really is great to sometimes have the ordinary bits and pieces form one day. Ann has produced a great little template for capturing her 12 on 12 but it would be good started for an easy 1 day project as well.

4. Lots of new Free project life cards on Becky Higgins site this week.

5. OK, it's a little down the track for us, and I'm sure I'll have forgotten by then, but wouldn't your family's very own cookbook be a great gift to send with your child when they leave home.


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 06, 2012. Thanks again.