Saturday, September 29, 2012

This week's links ...

1. Tips for food photography. I love looking at food ... eating food ... cooking food ...

2. I did not use the tips from #1 to take this photo ...

Homemade gnocchi

we were too busy getting ready to eat it to muck around with lighting etc. This is Pips' super easy super delish gnocchi, and it delivered on both fronts. The Little Girl and I made it Wednesday night. Not something I would make on a school night but not that difficult. The Little Girl is already asking when we are going to make it again.  (confession: I just used the potatoes I happened to have on hand, they were dutch creams)

3. Painted Treat Tins. Give any old tin a new life.


1 comment:

alexa said...

Thank-you so much for that lovely link to the painted tins. Just need to locate some of that paint now ...