Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello spring with 20+ temperatures.

Hello new sponsorchild, our current sponsorchild's community is now self-sufficient so we will be getting a new sponsorchild at the end of September. This is the second child we've sponsored whose project has finished, which just shows that a little help over an extended period really can help some of the poorest people in the world have the opportunities to lift their lives out of poverty.

Hello solo parenting, Hubby finally made it to China, but he'll be back Friday.

Hello writing, I have two document papers due next week.

Hello early nights. I'm not too sure how this will work with the two previous "hellos" but I've been really tired lately and feeling a bit off so I'm going to aim for lights out at 10pm.

Hello new glasses. It's been too long between visits to the optometrist, but I finally made it there a couple of weeks ago. While I was there the optometrist suggested I try some contacts since I was playing tennis in my glasses. It was a disaster, getting them in, then out was quite a trial, then my eyes were sore for the rest of the day. I think it will take a little while to get used to my new glasses, at the moment I'm feeling a little sick, but that should improve soon.

Hello basketball semi-finals. The Big Girl's team won their final on Saturday. It was the first time they beat this particular team and she played one of her best games. This was one of the five points she scored.

IMG_6489

Hello Monday. Inspired by Amy, originating here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have to say, the bugs travelling through Melbourne this year are simply disgusting and tiring and wearing and exhausting ... last Friday night I went to bed at 8pm!
I hope you manage to get through the week, it's hard when you do it solo, makes me appreciate that I am not really a solo parent.