Saturday, August 4, 2012

This week's links ...

1. When you're feeling inadequate due to the fabulousness of other people's comings and goings, makings and doings on the internet you can go and look at my study again ... or go read The Thing About Pinterest. (Pinterest may be my go to when I'm looking to procrastinate so it partly explains the state of my study.)

2. Testing 10 Ways to Get Rid of Flies - they've done the hard work so you don't have to. Down at Pt Lonsdale my dad and brother use these really stinky fly traps. They smell disgusting and when they are full of dead flies and need emptying are gag enducing. They are so bad I don't think I would be able to empty them without vomiting. Luckily my brother has an outdoor toilet so the boys pop over there to empty them ... they really work though. So if you don't have some men to empty fly traps for you you may want to try some lavender candles.

3. Praying for Kids - with printable of virtues to pray for.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Of course I went to the stinky fly traps first ... let's just say, I am really glad I have already cooked dinner .... that is disgusting! But ... do they work well?

alexa said...

Am just relived that we don't need fly traps over here - I guess there are some advantages to our cool and dull climate!