Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Round here lately ...

The kids have a new game ...

IMG_6099


We finished setting up the upstairs study area for the kids. I decided to bring in some fun colour with the chairs. If you're interested it's all IKEA. We've moved two old laptops of Hubby's up there now and it's been a hit, getting used every day so far.

IMG_6120
 
 
The Little girl and I indulged at the Langdon. Mother/daughter high tea with her classmates ... the Little Girl's favourite was the chocolate fountain.

IMG_6106
 
Plus lots of nagging about violin practice and tomorrow I get to man a checkpoint at the district cross country for Little Girl. I've been feeding the Little Girl up ... she had an hour of swimming tonight (Butterfly was the featured stroke today), then the 3km cross country tomorrow afternoon followed by a 1.5hr swimming squad session (featuring butterfly again) after school. I did get to address my own sporting interests earlier in the week with a win in our night tennis semi ... grand final is next week.

No comments: