Sunday, April 8, 2012

This week's links ...

1. Alexa has a free digital page template up on her blog. You can see what she did with it here.

2. ... and another free template by Donna Duncombe.

3. Taking Offense  "A major stumbling block for those who reject Christianity is those parts of the Bible which seem to justify actions that we consider to be culturally backward, confusing, and irrelevant or, even worse, immoral."

4.  Sauces are a good way to liven up my dinner while keeping the kids meals plain. Top 11 sauces by Jules @ Stonesoup

5. 75 Kids Activities

6. The Grand Multi-Color Story "Ok, these stories originate in our minds… but the question still begs itself: why? Why does the human mind keep producing these stories? Why are myths everywhere, and why are they so similar? What do these archetypes point to?"

7. Free journal cards perfect for PL.

8. Most profitable plants for your veggie garden.

9. I saw these on Pinterest ... not great for winter ... but ... Ice cream Scoop on a Stick

10. 30 Pantry Staples to Make from scratch.

and if you are wondering how my yoghurt went pretty good, but I think I still need some practice and I'm also going to try making some sweet yoghurt for the kids. I'm going to do some experimenting and I'll let you know when I'm done.

1 comment:

alexa said...

Oh my, I feel honoured - thank-you! Looking forward to hearing about that sweet yogourt, and off to check the rest of your links. Wishing you a happy time of year ...