Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project Life: Week 9

The Mom Creative


A bit late with my pages this week, but I babysat last night so I took my computer and had a bit of time to finish it off.

PL9A


I'm not going to share the facing page here, it is about Hubby's grandma's 100th birthday party. Yes you read that right ... 100 years. The local federal member of parliament came along and she opened her letters from the queen, the governor general, prime minister and premier as well as the local member of the state parliament. It definitely was a special milestone.


Credits: 
Becky Higgins Project Life Template A - although I moved things around a little. (Jessica Sprague)
Grey BG Paper: Emily Powers and Paislee Press collab Everyday Ordinary (Oscraps)
Date Stamp: Biograffiti Month Stamps Clean (Oscraps)
Papers: TracyAnn Designs Changes (retired)
Arrows: TracyAnn Designs miniacrylics retired.
Quote marks and arrow: Paislee Press and One Little Bird Dialogue (Oscraps)
Fonts: Impact, Helvitica Neue

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations to Grandma!

I love the young man's optimism in the arena of ball sports ... and, we are getting a LOT of homework in Grade Three this year ... hmmm, bording on a little too much I think.

Kimmy said...

love your clean lines and easy read blog! Your pages are inspiring... I love how they look! Super pretty... clean and lovely. ~ kimmy