Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Life: Week 7

The Mom Creative


On a Thursday, I know, but we lost internet service for a while. This week I have four pages and you can see that I've changed the template for most of them.

PL7A PL7B

PL7C PL7D

Credits:
Becky Higgins Project Life Template A (Jessica Sprague)
Grey BG Paper: Emily Powers and Paislee Press collab Everyday Ordinary (Oscraps)
Date Stamp: Biograffiti Month Stamps Clean (Oscraps)
Papers: TracyAnn Designs Active Life Basics retired.
Jump Title: TracyAnn Designs ActiveLife Sports retired.
Arrows: TracyAnn Designs miniacrylics retired.
Fonts: Impact, Helvitica Neue

3 comments:

Julie Coryell said...

Looks great! Love the picture with the cello. I think that's a cello! ;) And very fun "jump" pictures. Way to capture the moment.

alexa said...

The pages look great! I especially like your action packed right hand one! Now that's a big musical instrument for a little one ...

Jackie said...

Love the look of your album, Great photo with the cello. I used to make my kids jump into the pool over and over just so I could get some jumping shots lol