Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life: Week 6

The Mom Creative


I started with Becky Higgins Project Life Template A (Jessica Sprague) and replaced one of the 6x4 photos with two 3x5s, to fit the photos I wanted to include. The big words were inspired by Liz's project life album.

PL6A


This week also includes my 12on 12 for February. I decided to keep the design of these pages the same for the whole year.

12on12Feb


Credits:
Grey BG Paper: Emily Powers and Paislee Press collab Everyday Ordinary (Oscraps)
Date Stamp: Biograffiti Month Stamps Clean (Oscraps)
Papers: TracyAnn Designs Friday and Monday both retired.
Journaling Block: Ali Edwards Title and Journal Blocks #1 (Designer Digitals)
Fonts: Impact, American Typewriter

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great pages!..I love how you did 12 on 12...it looks great!...I also love that you have so many everyday things on your layout like the truck. We had our house flood last week and I took pics...hopefully it will be one of those we look back on and laugh!...love your week..can;t wait to see what you do next.

Amy said...

The vomiting has hit hard here too ... with me being the worst of the lot! I hope no one else in the family is unwell.
I also really like the inclusion of the 12x12 project in with the PL pages.

alexa said...

Your page designs are lovely - lots of variety and room for plenty of journalling too.