Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Life: Week 5

The Mom Creative


My plan for this album is to include "normal" layouts as well ... interspersed throughout the book. This week the first page is one of those ... a back to school layout because that is the type of story that deserves it's own page. I began inspired by Amy's sketch over at the SAG blog. As you can see it's looking quite different now after being rotated and the two blocks split into three, but I doubt Amy's going to mind me taking a few liberties. The papers and clip are from In Good Company by Leora Sanford and Paislee Press. The brush is from Hello School by Ali Edwards.

PL5B


The second page using a Project Life Template style A and details our busy weekend.

PL5A

Credits:
Grey BG Paper: Emily Powers and Paislee Press collab Everyday Ordinary (Oscraps)
3x5 Journal Card: Valorie Brown designs free on her blog.
6X4 Journal Card: Valorie Brown Designs (free on her blog)
Fonts: Fonts: CK Becky, American Typewriter

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am all for liberating the sketch! Actually, once I made the sketch I had about three ideas for others and found it hard to stick to myself!

You are doing well with PL Melissa, do you think it will all fit into one photobook?

Jules said...

Great back to school layout. And I love those photos from your weekend - looks like fun!

Dawn said...

Great layouts!! love the back to school layout and love the week...looks fantastic!

Diane said...

I love the your on the sketch. I am doing PL and planning to include some pages in it as well. thanks for joining in :)

Julie said...

I really like how you added the other layout. Back to school is always a big thing in our house too!